Saturday, March 8, 2008

Spending quality time with all my boys



Hello again,
Well as you can tell I am new at this blogging thing. Maybe I will get the hang of this stuff. As most of know exercising is great for our bodies. The other day my oldest stepson wanted me to go and work out with him. So being the man I am I did it. Wow was I out of shape! Charlie had allot of compassion for me and took it easy on me. Our relationship has really grown these past couple of years and doing things like this really helps. He wants to make sure that I am around for awhile so he is going to whip me into shape. I try to spend as much time with all my boys as i can. Me and my oldest son love to drag race, so we spent allot of time working on our S-!0 drag truck. We are getting to put a new paint job on it. This is allot of fun for us. My youngest son lives a couple of hours away from us so I don't get to see him as much. He has his own Ministry working with drug addicts and homeless people. God really blesses him. Oh yeah my little Jack Russell Terrier was a bad boy today so I made him put his nose in the corner and yes he is my son too.

No comments: